Willkommen Gast. Bitte Einloggen

NeuesForumMilanum
unabhängige Plattform für die Selbstverwaltung Milanstation
und die Vereinigung natürlicher Menschen
zur Förderung universeller Menschenrechte

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenPN an Administrator Milanstation VNM altesForum runde Tische  

Seiten: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Zitate (Gelesen: 2981 mal)
Ving

SJYUucssZfVgyk
Antwort #50 - 27.03.2017 um 10:14:52
Hmm, interesting. But this is why I think she takes down a straw woman, because it seems to me that she deliberately chooses extremes and caricatures and minority groups to criticise, which are not truly rerstpeneative of what she is criticising. I get that she was being ironic, I just don’t think it’s all that legitimate.  (And what is interesting to me is that the Christians who now seem to be championing this book are those from circles whose biblical interpretation isn’t known for being their strong point in the first place … so what are they actually gleaning from the book? Are they getting the point themselves?)
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Ducky

XuzKPsByKGrUL
Antwort #51 - 27.03.2017 um 10:38:33
Thanks for all of the efforts on this blog. Kate really likes getting into research and it’s easy to see why. I know all concerning the compelling way you make valuable steps on the blog and recommend cotiuibrnton from some other people on that subject matter so our girl is actually becoming educated a great deal. Enjoy the rest of the year. You have been doing a brilliant job.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Keischa

stHVjBmvgjBocUYI
Antwort #52 - 27.03.2017 um 10:48:18
Giovanna! Acho que uma música que, não sei se me dá força, mas que eu sempre costumo ouvir quando estou meio pra baixo é “She will de loved” do Maroon 5. Já é o música meio “clichê” né? Mas eu sou apaixonada por ela, sempre me toca. O cabelo ficou lindo! Quero aprender a fazer esse co a!/trançueÂqBeijocas Zwinkernd
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Marel

bNfpzfgIMXIdvEgDIAOy
Antwort #53 - 27.03.2017 um 11:27:50
You mentioned you do not know the family personally, so I would suggest that judgement be reserved.The recruit's family may have opted for a low key funeral for personal reasons, and there is no evidence that MINDEF did not pay for his funeral.On the other hand, the pilot trainee's family may be "forced" to have a military funeral so that their son can received his "wse"ig.Evnry family has their own story to tell, and without knowing the full details, we should not pass judgement on anyone. Our "Gahmen" included.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seiten: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Zitate
Livevorschau öffnen Livevorschau

Sie können die Größe des Texfeldes ändern indem Sie die Ränder mit der Maus ziehen.

Max. 40000 Zeichen. Noch verfügbar:
Textgröße: pt
Zusatz Optionen verbergen Zusatz Optionen Anzeigen/Verbergen